Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Vendetta,

You certainly have this priced to sell quickly. Due to a bad shoulder I gave up my M-4 about 6 months ago. Are you a member of Gunbroker? Due to wanting to give the members here a chance at buying at a lower price, I usually post items here and take them down within a week. I then put them up on Gunbroker if they are still available and get bites within hours at the same price I lest here.

I am telling you this to urge you not to negotiate too much until you try the much larger audience at Gunbroker.

By forum rules, you can't post in both places.

·
Administrator
143,840 Posts
Just A Friendly FYI.

It is disrespectful to use and/or display the American Flag in that manner.

For sure I know that you do not mean any intentional disrespect to the flag.

In the future you will want to use what is known as "bunting."

Bunting can be Red, White, & Blue and have stars and stripes but it is not configured like Old Glory and is therefore not a regulation American flag.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just A Friendly FYI.

It is disrespectful to use and/or display the American Flag in that manner.

For sure I know that you do not mean any intentional disrespect to the flag.

In the future you will want to use what is known as "bunting."

Bunting can be Red, White, & Blue and have stars and stripes but it is not configured like Old Glory and is therefore not a regulation American flag.
Thank you for the heads up.....

I did put a very thin piece of clear mylar in between the flag and the weapons as to not tarnish the flag with the oils or anything from the weapons.

Thanks though...

Josh

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Thanks, QKShooter. Personal gripe of mine also.

Vendetta, I am glad you did not intend to offend, but the act is still there. Maybe you could take a new picture and post again.

Sorry things are so tight for you. I hope you can sell quickly.

Semper Fi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.