Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: COLT MK-IV Series 80 + Glock 27 (G3) + H&K USP Compact (Houston, TX)

1. COLT MK IV (Series 80) OFFICER'S ACP 3.5" 1911 *(.45 ACP)

...with 1 x 8+1 Nighthawk-Clip & 2 x 7+1 Wilson Combat Clips! EXCELLENT Condition! This pistol is black everywhere except the barrel.

I paid $1200.00 USD + 3 x $40 for the mags ($1320.00 USD total) and it has been fired approximately 150 times (most likely less). It is a straight shooter just like my H&K and I have NEVER had it fail to feed like many, many, many 1911 designs (*cough* Kimber)! Night Sights were installed when the pistol had $600-$700 USD of custom work done on it. as well and are bright! I am selling it for $1300 USD OBO FTF in TX or shipped to your FFL (Buyer pays shipping/FFL costs).

2. GLOCK 27 (.40 S&W) 3rd Generation

>>> Gen 3
>>> XS Big Dot Night-Sights (The larger Big-Dot NS)
>>> Lone Wolf 3.5# Connector
>>> 2 x 10+1 clips

I paid approximately $675 total for this setup and it has never failed to feed in over 1500 rounds! I only shoot WWB & High-Quality Hollow-Point Ammunition through my pistols! I am selling the pistol + the 2 magazines for $525 USD OBO FTF in TX or shipped to your FFL (Buyer pays shipping/FFL costs).

3. H&K USP COMPACT (.40 S&W)

This is easily the best pistol that I shoot with. It is as reliable as any of my Glocks, comes with very bright Night Sights, & wins hands down for the most smooth recoil action of any pistol that I own (not including my Kobra Carry ;-)

I paid $960.00 USD & I am selling it for $830 USD OBO FTF in TX or shipped to your FFL (Buyer pays shipping/FFL costs).

·
Registered
204 Posts
Wish you were closer, I would be all over the G27 .... GLWS

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehe, well it's my favorite pistol to carry... + I have an Alessi ankle holster and some mitch rosen and milt sparks holsters for it so it is a perfect cow!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Free bump on this thread just cause I also carry an HK USP Compact .40 S&W as well and it's a hell of a beauty!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I purchased the Colt Officers pistol. One of the nicest guns I have seen. Very smooth transaction. He is great person to work with.
thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The GLOCK 27 & the H&K USPc .40 S&W are both still for sale, as well as all of my top-manufacturer sharkskin holsters located in my other FS thread on these forums! Best wishes ~ KAS

1 - 20 of 22 Posts