Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: CZ 75 "SP-01" Compact, exactly as new.

CZ 75 Compact, bought this less than a month ago. 9mm. Flawless condition (one magazine through it). Just selling to fund another purchase. Surefire XC1 light not included.

Includes two 14 round magazines, case, lock, manual + paper work, brush, factory test target, factory safety/hammer spring/safety detect spring.

Modifications: CZ Custom 16lbs hammer spring, Tactical sport paddle safety which was cerakoted black by Arma Industries, and extra power safety detent spring.

They only imported 1,400 of these into the country, this is the all steel compact version with the light rail. Due to its weight it shoots extremely pleasantly.

These can be carried locked and cocked like a 1911, or with the hammer down and safety off like any other DA/SA gun safely, it's your choice.

These are only in stock at one place anymore, and Grabagun just sold out of these at $602 a piece. Their picture is incorrect but the model number isn't. This is where I purchased it from.

https://grabagun.com/cz-99021-cz75-compact-9mm-14rd.html

Located in Ashland, KY and will ship to any FFL.

$525 face to face.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Wish I had it, I love CZ's and one will be my first hammer semi-auto.

I just called my friend who owns this guns full size big brother to see if he was interested in it to pair up with it but he too had to pass.

Good luck in your sale, beautiful pistol.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Sold and :closed:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.