Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a pretty much new right handed Don Hume H-721 O.T. for XD40-4". I originally bought 2 from different retialers to see who could get one to me first. I was planning on keeping both, but decided to part with one. This one has never been put on a belt and has only had the XD in it once or twice. You can only tell by the impressions on the inside of the holster. Don Hume currently has a wait time of 12-14 weeks for items not in stock (it was around 8-9 weeks for me). If it is not a local pick up, shipping will most likely be USPS flat rate $4.80. (I have limited access to the internet, so give me a little while t orespond)

Asking $45 + $4.80 shipping via PayPal.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Will the XD .45 fit this holster?

I checked their website and it appears there are 2 different holsters for the .40 and .45

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Honestly, I dont see why it wouldn't. It is my understanding that the entire XD line is the same frame, with the only difference being barrel lengths and grip lengths.

for some reason the front picture isnt working.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Will the XD .45 fit this holster?

I checked their website and it appears there are 2 different holsters for the .40 and .45
i have the .45 XD 4" and i'm using that don hume holster for it. fits no problems. if its not supposed to fit then you could have fooled me. Even says XD40 on the belt side of the holster

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
They are GREAT holsters ; )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts