Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale or trade is a Glock 19 accessory package. It includes an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 holster in a right hand configuration. It comes with all the accessories and tool kit. The holster comes with Alien Gear's lifetime warranty and free shell trades. If you have a Glock 17 and wanted this package all you have to do is send the G19 shell back and they will mail you a G17 shell. Also included is One Generation 4 Glock 17 standard capacity magazine and one Zev Technologies V4 connector. The connector fits all current Glock models except the G42 and G43. All items are new in package except the magazine. It is new without box. Asking price is $85 shipped. I am willing to trade for a Streamlight TLR-1 LED pistol light. It doesn't matter if it is new or used. If you have a Streamlight TLR-1 HL I can add some extra magazines to make up the difference.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I will. I will take $13 for the connector but that does not include any S&H. USPS padded envelope should be fairly cheap.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am willing to trade for an AR-15 barrel as well. I am interested in a 5.56 chamber barrel 14.5" or 16" in length. It can be a carbine or mid length gas system with a twist rate between 1:9 and 1:7.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have decided to just keep the holster and other items. Thank you for your interest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.