Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a SCW Isotope 7 (Secret City Weaponeers) IWB holster made by Brommeland Holster. It is identical in form and function as the Max Con V which I have owned 4 of. The mag pouch is from Brommeland direct. I have sold my PM9, so they are no longer needed. They both have plenty of life and retention is excellent. PM me if interested. $115 shipped CONUS

holster 2.jpg holster1.jpg pouch1.jpg pouch2.jpg

·
Premium Member
33,873 Posts
Give this holster a look if it might fit your needs. The price is a bargain. For anyone wondering, caring or not knowing, I make my own holsters. The main reason I make my own holsters is given in the top comment of this video. That said, everything I know about holster design has its basis in Gary's work. His is, arguably, the best IWB leather holster on the planet:

Reactions: leathernuts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give this holster a look if it might fit your needs. The price is a bargain. For anyone wondering, caring or not knowing, I make my own holsters. The main reason I make my own holsters is given in the top comment of this video. That said, everything I know about holster design has its basis in Gary's work. His is, arguably, the best IWB leather holster on the planet:

Thank you Mike1956, and precisely why all my pistols have a Maxcon. As far as price, I thought it was fair- I just purchased a Maxcon (service grade) for my Glock 43 and Mag pouch and paid $190 plus $10 shipping=$200 total.

Reactions: Mike1956

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lowered to $95 shipped

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$75 shipped

·