Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get rid of some dead weight and add a new Kimber.

I have an unfired by me Talo SEAL model I bought on a whim because I liked the DLC finish. It has hung in my safe since getting it. No marks, it looks as good as the day I bought it and is in pure factory condition. Of course I have the box, tag and whatnot.
I just have the one pic handy (it's a hard pistol to photograph it's so shiny) and also have the ad that was out at the time.
Looking for $1000 shipped to your lower 48 FFL.

Ruger Navy SEALS.jpg Ruger SR1911 Navy Seal.jpg

Could be yours... :smile:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
What a great looking pistol, I wish they had chosen to checker the front strap on those. Interested in any trades or are you just looking for Kimber cash?

Reactions: PAcanis

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
So that's where I left my pistol.

Saw the same ad a while back. Looks good and nice price.

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a great looking pistol, I wish they had chosen to checker the front strap on those. Interested in any trades or are you just looking for Kimber cash?
Thanks. Holding out for the cash, as I'm pretty sure one will be ordered here shortly regardless.
I agree. They should have at least cut grooves in the front strap like their LW CMD.

So that's where I left my pistol.

Saw the same ad a while back. Looks good and nice price.
Sam, why don't you go get yourself one of those new Pro CDP's and leave it in the same spot :wink:

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is one great looking pistol. Somebody will snatched that baby up in a hurry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Thanks. It might be too great looking, lol.
It's the only pistol I have bought in my life that I haven't shot.

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, Brownie.

I imagine eventually. There were only 500 made.
Probably more of a collectible to a navy or SEAL person than a 1911 collector because it doesn't say Colt on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.