Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.jagdwaffe.com/english/index_e.html

Under their "products", check out their sevenhundred.

Just had to share for those of us that like things a little off the wall.

I've never seen anything like it. I've also never seen anything this expensive. It's worth as much as my house! :blink:

Has anyone ever seen one of these for real?

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Can you imagine accidently scratching or dinging this gun? You just bought it if you do!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
At Tulsa I saw a boxed Holland & Holland - with two barrels.

$28,500 !!!!

I guess the nice box might have been $25k - and the gun was thrown in for $3.5k :wink:

I admire the top end stuff whether classic and historic, sheer quality or even highly tweaked modern stuff - but as for ownership - well, I'll leave that to those dripping with money - outa my league! I'd have to sell all my guns and then some, to reach these giddy heights!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
They make my little Beretta look like chopped liver...:blink:

·
Registered
354 Posts
As a shotgun guy, I sometimes see this sort of thing. For example, I know of a few Fabbris (O/U) shotguns in the 100k + range, and you can go up to 175k for something like a new ordered Woodward gun from Purdey's. It is truly amazing, but remember that these are all hand made by a tiny group of supreme craftsmen, and the working life of a very high end shotgun, say, is perhaps 300 years with normal maintenance. On that account, I guess they are bargains.....
God Bless on the Good Friday. Pause for prayer at 3 if you are so inclined.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Thats a pretty big decision, buy a house, or use the money and buy a gun. Those must be made for the folks in the upper income brackets.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rocnerd said:
I walked into a gun and reel shop while dreaming at the boat show up in West Palm Beach a couple of weeks ago. They had several double barrel rifles and shotguns in there for over $100,000.:blink: I had heard of guns for that price before, but never seen them.

http://www.dewings.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=products.category&Category_ID=11&x=1891965
There is some gorgeous wood on these stocks! Looks like some fine metal work as well. I'd love to own one. But then again, in all honesty, I'd probably sell it and buy several (OK, lots) of more usable pieces.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Maybe the great white hunter, our VP, Dick Cheney would like this one. Just heard he over estimated on his taxes and is getting back $1.9 million.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts