Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found the perfect summer time cc attire get up.... What's yours??

shorts, a thin nylon windvest (all golfers have these)...and a tee shirt....
Nothing abnormal about this attire...he must be on the way to the golf course....

No hint of a weapon anywhere...... OK....show and tell guys.......

conceal1.jpg conceal2.jpg conceal3.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
An awesome thread... this needs to be stickied...I will post some when I get home :)

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
dben, with a low of 70 degrees, we don't see too many vests around here, even on the golf course.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I look forward to being old enough to pull that one off.
Yes...not at all sure how you would draw your weapon wearing a shirt like that.....Your belt line would be just below your nipples would it not????:rofl:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Dont let the tree fool you, this was in september in Florida and my dad wanted to put the tree up since I would miss Christmas because of deployment. Generally this is my year round wear. I have a G26 OWB in a blackhawk serpa in this photo

And I have my SHTFGear IWB holster with G26 in this image

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Here in FL, my go to summer wear includes a Guyaberra shirt. Basically a Latin-style dress shirt meant to be worn un tucked. It allows me tocarry a full sized carry gun without having to dress down.

Reactions: Darrow75

·
Registered
42,292 Posts
I look forward to being old enough to pull that one off.
You're never old enough to pull that one off! Not without flip-flops, argyle socks and sock garters. My summer attire is the same as my winter attire--shorts and a T or maybe a untucked casual shirt less flamboyant than the above. Jeans are reserved for formal outings or when the snow flies. I don't do formal anymore and I've yet to see snow fly here.

Cobia3.jpg

44 lb Cobia

·
Registered
698 Posts
Reactions: dben002 and 84160

·
Banned
1,228 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,465 Posts
Vest in Florida in summer= dead!!!!
Yeah, I was thinking that too. I spent a summer in Tampa trying to woo a chick who turned out to be a total psycho... Forgiving too much detail there :redface:, I've never experienced heat like that. Walking 30 ft from my apt to my car had me sweating through my shirt. :1581:

·
Registered
42,292 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking that too. I spent a summer in Tampa trying to woo a chick who turned out to be a total psycho... Forgiving too much detail there :redface:, I've never experienced heat like that. Walking 30 ft from my apt to my car had me sweating through my shirt. :1581:
If you made it that far, you're a natural for the lace.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Shorts & loose untucked t-shirt with subcompact Glock in Fist kydex clip-on holster worn appendix IWB just to right of zipper.
Gym shorts and loose untucked t-shirt with subcompact Glock in Smartcarry.

More dressy: shorts with t-shirt and loose untucked plaid short sleeve shirt with full size 1911 worn strong side IWB in a Blade-Tech UCH.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
i wear a Flashbang on my Manzier.
Five or six more years I'll probably be ready for my Flashbang and Manzier.

Foundation garments... where would we be without them?:blink:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I'm thinking Speedo and Remora.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts