Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fusion Firearms

They will feature ultra high quality professional grade 1911 parts, sub-assemblies and fully built 1911’s.

Their web site will be up & running toward the end of summer.

All of their parts will be precision machined from quality bar stock & no castings or MIM parts.

The company is owned by Bob Serva formerly of Dan Wesson Firearms. Interesting! :yup:

The parts promise to be super nice & you folks thinking about souping up a 1911 might want to consider using these parts.

Not too much more information available at this time. I am going to find out more & will make some additions to this thread soon.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
For the past Week or 2 they have been on Ebay selling them i Didnt see they were From Bob or i would have been buying some

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
no castings or MIM parts.
That's enough in itself to get folks interested I reckon :smilez:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
ill wait untill i can coonfinger a fiew things with my mic before i get excited , sounds good tho

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to find out a few more specifics concerning the product line & am going to try to contact Bob Serva on Tuesday.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I remember dealing directly with Serva when I purchased my DW 10mm straight from the company. There were a lot of very annoying issues to deal with (wrong gun being sent to me; right gun sent, but the front sight wasn't dovetailed properly), but Serva fixed everything to satisfaction....funny thing was, he could never get my name right.

I'd do business with him again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts