Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I bought the 3 slot pancake holster for a Taurus 605 and love the heck out of it. Here the link to my post. On mine it was a little stiff but I follow their directions and used silicon spray on the inside and it works great. http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum...-carry-options/276073-taurus-605-holster.html

Now with mine being a revolver it did print a little with my shirt over it but not as bad as I thought. Heck I hardly knew I had it on.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have the 3 slot for my G17 and G19. I have G&G's 2 slot for my G26. I also have a 2 slot that I use for both my Ruger SP101 and Smith 642. All with the retention strap.

I also have a 2 slot open top by them for my SR1911 CMD. All very good holsters. All came tight. After leaving the firearm in the holster for a day or 2 they were perfect.

Very happy with them. No experience with the convertible. I do have a 810 inside the pants holster for my G17. So far I don't care for it, feels top heavy and the handgun feels like it wants to squirt out when the belt is tightened. Admittedly, I have not experimented with it much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts