21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Well, he could have asked for hiaku.
austrian kool-aid
the glock nineteen - perfection
a fanboi says so

It's a great pistol for the same reasons that my H&K USPc 9mm is a great pistol, or the S&W M&P9c (I don't own one) is a great pistol. It blends excellent reliability, plenty of magazine capacity, and concealability. It's big enough to want to shoot, and small enough to want to carry. And it's black, so it accessorizes well with almost any outfit.

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
G19 OWNERS UNITE FOR THE COMMON GOOD...What's G19?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Following Maxwell97's lead:

ugly tool
erupts in freedom
retires in shadow

Reactions: maxwell97

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Runs good, plenty accurate, holds plenty of ammo, easy to maintain, fairly light.

And you can get decent sights anywhere.

And you can get holsters (from the custom guys) as fast as you can peel your plastic.

And, best of all, the ANTIS PLUMB HATE 'EM!!!!!!!!

(Well, so do the 1911 guys, but we'll let it slide...........)

·
Super Moderator
22,388 Posts
Not all of us, I've lowered myself to owning 3 of them (and I would not give them back). :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
This reminds me of an attorney telling the jury that his client is not-guilty, even though he knows better.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Pull trigger go bang......nuff said

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I love my S&W...hope that helps Timmy...:wink:

Reactions: atctimmy and Aceoky

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Suitable for Concealed Carry and Home defense. Reliable as gravity. Simple to maintain. Easy to operate. Works with all 9mmP or 9mm Luger ammo. Rail to mount a light for Home Defense. 15+1 capacity. Affordable. Easily customizable. Concealable enough for year around carry with the right clothes. Inexpensive extra magazines.
Fitch

Reactions: atctimmy

·
Registered
601 Posts
The G19 is so great because you get the longest barrel and line of sight in the shortest length slide, the highest capacity in the shortest height grip, a full grip that fits even the largest hands all with a weight that no one can match.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Other than the size, capacity, reliability thing... Availability of parts was a huge plus for me.

I used to work in automotive parts (don't recommend it, go to school kids) and one thing that stuck in my mind was how frustrated people seemed when they were having trouble finding parts for there Audi A6 Quattro [or insert some other exotic ride].

I'm sure there's a sense of pride that comes with owning something that very few others own, but when you depend on it for something as important as getting to and from work, or defending your life... ya ought to be able to easily find replacement parts.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts