Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I decided on a daily carry gun, a glock 19 is my choice. I would like to see pics of glock 19's in OWB and IWB holsters I want a nice quality leather OWB, maybe one that rides a little high so I can hide the gun with a shirt. Thanks guys! Pics wanted!!!

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Well, here's my IWB Leather from little bear holsters. Double stitched with some re-enforcement on the mouth so it won't collapse. Saddle Tan with Black Shark trim. Very secure and hides well.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Dang cmdrdred, with a set-up that nice looking, it makes my G19's Milt Sparks Summer Special II with a Gunsite Tactical Belt seem kinda'...pitiful.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Did I also mention it goes on a Shark belt from The Belt man? Looks very nice together. All for a Glock which to many, looks pretty ugly as far as pistols go.
Note: No mag in the mag holder because I had it apart for cleaning today.

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
G19 in Scorpion with shirt tucked in. Very versatile.....this way would be OC, and pull shirt out for CC. My go-to method for those not too cold days when I end up wearing a jacket into a restaurant that's too warm.

Sorry, I don't have any pics of my G23 in the SkyOps tuckable holster yet.
One of the more than infamous pics some have seen on DC is this one IWB with the G19 in Scorpion on bare skin!

I actually do not have an OWB holster for my compact Glocks...yet. The DeSantis Scorpion is a very solid, very comfortable holster. The whole thing becomes one with me....a part of me...that conforms nicely and almost disappears on me. My wife is using it now with her G27 and it's absolutely invisible with her.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Glock 19 in a Pure Kutoms Black Ops Pro worn OWB.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,327 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
This is my G19 in a DeSantis Speed Scabbard and matching DeSantis double mag carrier! I wear it at the canted position to better conceal the grip of the pistol, though the slide pokes out a little bit as a result, but can easily be mistaken for a fold in the shirt. I don't recommend this set up if you're a t-shirt and jeans kind of person.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Versa Max II with a g-23. (same size) :smile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts