Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passed on a new one today at a gun show for $435. It's not unusual to walk out of a show saying "hmm, maybe I shouldn't have bought that," but I was regretting NOT buying it as I got in the truck.

The dealer had a G26, G27, G23, and G19 all for $435 for LEO and military. Mix of the RTF and older styles. I've got a couple .40's, and although I'm not a huge Glock guy I've had a hankering for a G19 based on reputation alone. I think I'm probably going to go back tomorrow to see if it's still there. Even in tight times I don't think I can pass up a deal like that!

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Passed on a new one today at a gun show for $435. It's not unusual to walk out of a show saying "hmm, maybe I shouldn't have bought that," but I was regretting NOT buying it as I got in the truck.

The dealer had a G26, G27, G23, and G19 all for $435 for LEO and military. Mix of the RTF and older styles. I've got a couple .40's, and although I'm not a huge Glock guy I've had a hankering for a G19 based on reputation alone. I think I'm probably going to go back tomorrow to see if it's still there. Even in tight times I don't think I can pass up a deal like that!
You know......you can do better than that as LEO or military. A couple of ways actually. Check here: OMB Guns
or, become a GSSF member as a civilian and get your pistol voucher. A yearly membership fee could save you a lot! Glock Sport Shooting Foundation
These days we're all trying to save what we can where we can. A pistol isn't much good without ammo. Gotta look at the big picture. You might save up to $65 including a transfer fee, and that's enough of a bump to include night sites for the price you've stated!

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
I think you should go back and get that G-19.:yup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I tried one the other day and thought it was a bit rough. I may pick one up and lightly remove and sharp edges.

shane

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'm not a glock guy... whats RTF?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts