Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a target I shot with my G26 today at the range.
It was at 15 yards with 115 gr. FMJ. shooting free hand ,standing
I've shot more brands of ammo than I can remember both
JHPs and FMJ and no malfunctions at all.
The more I shoot it the better I like it.:smile:
I've owned about 6 Glocks over the years and they all shot
the same.
I can't say enough good things about Glock and how well they
perform.
I know its been said before but after todays range visit I can't
help but say it again.
Thanks once again Glock.:bier:
Money well spent.

·
Registered
158 Posts
while i havent owned anywhere near 6 glocks, i recently acquired a G26 and it is very accurate and functions very well. ease of maintenance is just the icing on the cake.

Cheers!

·
Registered
149 Posts
How do you like the extension for your pinkie? Is that the large one? Nice shootin'.

Oh...what does your cat think it is???

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Nice shooting...gotta' love that G-26.:yup:

Glocks rock.:yup: I did not really like 'Blocks', errrrr, Glocks until I picked up the Glock-36. The thinner grip got my immediate attention. Next was the Glock-26, it too, was a great gun in the hand, and that little pinky entension (no extra rounds) makes quite a bit of difference for both me and my wife.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice shooting...gotta' love that G-26.:yup:

Glocks rock.:yup: I did not really like 'Blocks', errrrr, Glocks until I picked up the Glock-36. The thinner grip got my immediate attention. Next was the Glock-26, it too, was a great gun in the hand, and that little pinky entension (no extra rounds) makes quite a bit of difference for both me and my wife.
Ya, I'd like to add the 26 to my G17...start building the collection!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Glocks are accurate indeed. Even the subcompacts are very accurate. I see that your cat agrees.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
I really like my G26. Very accurate in a small package...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Those 3 inchers are so tempermental to the human factor aren't they?

What size is that target? Looks like it's quite small, which ups the ante and difficulty factor at 15 yards. Not too shabby. Great to see you got the mag enhancers, they make a world of difference in my opinion.

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
Glocks are good to go for the most part. So long as you love it, it will love you and take care of you. Just remember for Glock's sake.....many folks never get to feel the experience. Glock on!

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I have the 27, and its dead on.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do you like the extension for your pinkie? Is that the large one? Nice shootin'.

Oh...what does your cat think it is???
The extension is a +0 , I went with it because I heard the +1 and+2
can cause problems feeding the last rounds unless you change
to a WOLF brand spring.

The cat did not say much about it but for some reason every time
I get a camera out he gets real interested, go figure.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
The extension is a +0 , I went with it because I heard the +1 and+2
can cause problems feeding the last rounds unless you change
to a WOLF brand spring.

The cat did not say much about it but for some reason every time
I get a camera out he gets real interested, go figure.:rolleyes:
You hear all kinds of things here and there that cause you to do what you do and make decisions because of those thoughts. Independent thinking is a virtue nowadays. Nothing to worry about really....at least you'll find a sense of security even if it depends on someone else and their opinions or experiences. Glock on!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Glock makes a 12 round mag for the 26. It is a little longer than the +0 that you have, but it has the correct spring in it for proper function. But honestly, I like shooting my 27 with the flush fitting mag. It is also easier to conceal.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Um, I admit I sort of have a crush on your G26 :) It's a SWEET firearm!

Guess walking around the gun show got you all "fired up" yesterday, eh? ;) Nice shooting! Very nice!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guess walking around the gun show got you all "fired up" yesterday, eh? ;)
What gave me away?:embarassed:
Was it the bullet holes or the dirty Glock?:image035:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ditch the extentions and go with the GAP floorplates. They are the best things to ever happen to the subcompact Glock. Worth their weight in gold

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I love my G26 and I saw something this weekend during an IDPA match that I couldn't believe! Our Range Officer/Stage Designer set up three full-size steel silhouettes at 50 yards and required we double tap each of them twice. While I wasn't shooting my G26 in favor of a new G19 that I was breaking in, I was impressed by how the G19 and my G34 (especially) reached out and rang those targets. My best time was 24 seconds with the G34.

I had a friend there who shot them with an old 2-inch snubby Smith&Wesson K frame .38. No doubt, when you have to make a shot, it can be made.

That's a very nice group with a 26.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts