Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help finding a ccw holster for my new Glock-29, i have read that the G30 and the G29 use the same frame size and so share holsters(duh) so my question is who makes a good holster for my new gun? TIA for the help

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Sidearmor IWB. That is all you need.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have 3 IWB holster for my 29 and all work well.

1) Don Hume #715. THis $30 holster is really solid and worth every penny. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has no cant. (tilt)

2) Comp-Tac pro undercover. I bought this one for my G21 but have carried my 29 in it many many times, even though the holster is a bit longer than it has to be for the 29. Very fast on and off, grab and go holster.

3) Comp-tac CTAC. This one is the best of the 3 imho. If it's going to be on me all day then the ctac is the one I want. Very adjustable, tuckable and clips can be changed to several different depths and styles.
The unconditional winner.

I've also tried a few others like the Alessi Talon, which is good but for the money it's not worth it. The Milt Sparks VMII is great if you're happy with the amount of cant it has. It's not adjustable.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Gotta agree with highvelocity, just bought CTAC for my G30 and couldn't he happier. Helluva holster. For OWB give consideration to a Don Hume JIT Slide. Inexpensive and rides high and tight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts