Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
854 Posts
Solid choice. It feels better because 9mm has better weight and texture. :image035:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Solid little shooter.....shoot well--carry safe !!!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Might need to check one out. Getting the itch for a new pistol.

·
Registered
10,762 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
The first Glock 43s that came out had terrible triggers on every one I tried so I passed on that model. Last summer I read that they improved the triggers on the both the 43 and the G42. So I bought a G43 and took it home and shot the whiz out of it for a week. Went back and bought another for my wife, although she still prefers the Kahr P9.

The Glock 43 has become my warm weather carry gun. I use both a Steathgear AIWB holster and a DeSantis leather OWB holster, depending on what shirt I'm wearing. I put rubber Talons on it and use a Pearce +1 mag extension in the gun and a Vickers +2 as a spare mag. Since I dislike Glock factory sights a lot, I replaced them with Truglo TFOs.

I am definitely not a Glock fan, but the Glock 43 is a great little single stack 9mm. It is by far my favorite Glock as well as my favorite single stack 9mm. Although I still love my fine Kahr P9, which I carried for eight years, it has been mostly replaced with the G43.

OP, I think you're going to like your new one a lot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts