Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently the anti-2A machine is employing a new tactic in their brainwashing agenda. It just makes me sick that they are using this poor woman as a puppet. It also makes me sick that these people are talking out of both sides of their mouth. If it were my range, I believe I would have had to say, "No Thanks...we're closed."

Gabrielle Giffords fires gun for first time since 2011 shooting - NY Daily News

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Media stunt lately?

Her husband needs to learn how to use his support hand correctly too.

·
Registered
10,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you see the way she jumped when she fired that gun? Then had to sit down. It just seems to me that she is a shell of her former self and they just use her to pull off media stunts for their agenda driven machine. Just terrible.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Did you see the way she jumped when she fired that gun? Then had to sit down. It just seems to me that she is a shell of her former self and they just use her to pull off media stunts for their agenda driven machine. Just terrible.
Yep. The left has no shame. They'll use anyone, even children to further the agenda.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
If it were my range, I believe I would have had to say, "No Thanks...we're closed."
I might well do just that, as well.

Though, turning these rabid liberty-haters around might well be the coup of the year, if it could be done. A decent, rational sit-down, quality re-introduction to gun safety, solid and heavy covering of the rationale behind citizens running our lives and our country, and a solid and heavy covering of why it's crucial we have the ability to defend against violent attempts on our lives. Heck, these people should at least appreciate that last point. It's not as though they're immune to the message. But they've gotten altogether too comfortable being hand puppets for the rabid anti-gunning left. Time to correct that, for these highly-vocal types ... if possible.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
For the left, a tragedy is a campaign event.

Reactions: Jeanlouise

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
“I don’t think there are many people out there who are stronger supporters of (an eviscerated, torn-to-shreds, barely-recognizable version of) the Second Amendment than Gabby and I,” Kelly said

Wanna bet?
Fixed it. They're absolutely behind that, 100%. Trouble is, they're so far behind it they can no longer see it for what it is.

2A: the right of the people to remain armed in defense of their liberties shall not be infringed. That sentiment has basically been the point, since Day One. It doesn't change simply because a few robes or anti's claim it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
"I think guns is bad..................because, potato".

Sad how people will take a tragedy and someone who has obviously suffered a great deal and manipulate both the tragedy and the individual for political gain. I pray for her recovery but these stunts need to stop.

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
What's the plural of douchebag?

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Hypocrates.............IMO.
Hippocrates would have been a pro-2A dude, I think. The "Father" of modern medicine, one of the first precepts attributed to him was to Do No Harm. He'd completely get the concept of stopping unjustifiable violence. He'd certainly appreciate the utility of poking holes in the murderous argument by whatever means available ... 9mm, .45ACP or otherwise.

Hypocrites won't see it, of course. Can't, because of what's clouding their minds, believing somehow that political motivations justify forgetting that violent crime can find any of us. We either choose to survive it or not. It's pretty simple. For such hypocrites, it gets even simpler, on the instant of such crimes against them.

·
Banned
1,029 Posts
I realize there are anti gun people,that has done a lot worse things. When Kelly,attempted to buy the AR from the dealer and blab about it,all over the media,whine about background cks,it honestly made me sick to my stomach.Then they have the nerve to say they are as pro 2a as anyone.Since,i can't say what i truly want,i will say shame on them.
I also believe,if i owned the gun store,he tried to buy the AR from,i would highly consider inviting them,to not come back.To heck with using my business for your agenda.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Then they have the nerve to say they are as pro 2a as anyone.Since,i can't say what i truly want,i will say shame on them.
xXxplosive had it right: they're liberty hypocrites, through and through.

Sadly, it might well take another incident of being incapable of defending themselves for them finally to understand the crucial importance of these liberties. A clop upside the head might well help them see. But then, a "clop" upside the head is exactly what helped them both fail to see, apparently. Tough, for them. Trouble is, they're taking out their liberty-hating frustrations on everyone else, lashing out at the Constitution as if it didn't exist. All the while, trying to claim they're supporters of liberty. Hard to stomach, you're right. Hand puppets. Influential hand puppets, sadly, but puppets nonetheless.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts