Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After trying 3 different (2 nylon & 1 leather) belt carriers for my Surefire 6P, I finally found one that really works.

It's the GALCO model FLC, at $21.95. It carries the light securely, lens up, it's ambidextrous, and it fits snugly on a 1.5 inch belt.

The light can be drawn straight up or by releasing the snap on the retaining loop, which also has a plastic tab on the end.

Check out the pix here: http://www.usgalco.com/ViewMorePic.asp?ProductSKU=FLCB

·
Registered
878 Posts
I just ordered a holster from Ripoffs....thay make nylon holsters for everything!!!

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
not bad, still like my VP70 poly light holder. lens up or down , it doesn't matter.

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Joe,

Draw is pretty easy, I wear the light on my left side at 10:00 o'clock, I grasp the light with my left thumb & forefinger, and use the tip of my forefinger to release the snap.

Or I can just pull the light straight up, without releasing the snap. Either way works.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Wow, this thread has been dead for 8 years. Anyways, found it on Google real quick. I'm going to buy one of these Galco flashlight holders for my Surefire Fury. Found one in my local gun shop for MSRP ($24.99) and had never seen one before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts