Defensive Carry banner

Garrity Gunleather

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  GGL 
#1 ·
New guy here. Just picked this rig up last night. So well done I don't know what to say about it. Pretty, comfortable, and functional. I highly recommend Garrity's work. He has a website now too- it's www.garritysgunleather.com Nice guy, great leather gear. Eric Larsen, you're next on my list. My wife is gonna kill me.... :biggrin:

See less See more
#8 ·
DeepHelmet,
Thanks for posting this here and giving such a flattering review!
Glad you're happy with your holster.

QKShooter,
Thanks for adding my web-site info to the links section.

KC135,
Regarding your not liking the rear shield: I do not work from clicker patterns but cut all my patterns by hand. I am a true custom shop, and will gladly alter my designs to suit the individual customer or make something of your design. When you order from me you can have the holster any way you want. I offer the above style open-top or thumb-break, and open-top variants are available with or without the shield. It is also availalble with molded kydex mouthbound and with a thin suede backing covering the rear instead of smooth leather as shown. I make every effort to make sure my customers get the exact holster they want, made to their specifications, and not some ready-made design just picked out of a catalog or web-site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.