Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cousin moved to Ga. He is retired and was in the market for a holster. I told him of Super Cross and MTAC. New wife, bills, car note, etc. He balked, and said I want a shoulder holster. :twak:

I told him that I had an extra Kydex holster laying around that I would send him. A week went by (work) and I got around to looking for the holster. DUH! the holster is for a different gun than I had thought. Did not want to call him with the bad news, so I emailed him.
Told him to hold tight.

Went to the local gun shop and they had an off brand IWB for the gun my cousin has. I bought it and sent it to him.

He called me and thanked me for the holster. :bier: He explained how the IWB holster is so comfortable, sitting in his car it is not even noticeable. He said its as if the gun is not there. Thanks man, wow. Now I know what you mean.

I told him I love him, and enjoy the holster. He is two years older than me.

See, an "Old Dog" can learn new tricks.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Very nice of you to take the time to hook him up like that. :hand10:

·
Registered
862 Posts
That was nice of you! Karma will come back around to help you out!

·
Registered
541 Posts
hey thats good to hear you took care of your cousin.

there's another guy I know just like that named Bosco. Another classy guy like yourself

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just recently I had someone do that for me too....It's good to know there are still good people in the world....I couldn't say thanks enough.....Good Karma will come back around eventually....

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Good deeds do not go unanswered...some time, some place, it's floating around in the Cosmos and waiting to return to you.:yup:

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
Now that's going above and beyond in your duties. For this act of unselfishness, I bequeath unto you one gold star. Wear it in health and prosperity.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
What ye sow, may ye also reap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts