Defensive Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be going on a cruise that leaves from gavelston in a few months... Could someone please tell me what that area is like (ie port area) and we will also be driving into here, anyone got a good way to make it to the port? SAFETY first.
Thanks guys and gals

·
Registered
759 Posts
The way to port and ferry isn't a very bad place... mostly industrial. However, one can never be too safe. Carry, and carry always.

If you continue on I45, you'll eventually reach a statue in the middle of Galveston. After Hurricane Ike, the floodwaters came up the foot of that statue. You'll see when you get there.

·
Registered
480 Posts
The way to port and ferry isn't a very bad place... mostly industrial. However, one can never be too safe. Carry, and carry always.

If you continue on I45, you'll eventually reach a statue in the middle of Galveston. After Hurricane Ike, the floodwaters came up the foot of that statue. You'll see when you get there.
You can carry in Texas if you have proper licensing, but I don't think you can carry on the cruise ship......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.