Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click Here For Gemini Custom

Their custom 8 shot S&W Model 627 in .357 is also kinda neat!

And I LOVE stopping in (once every blue moon) to check out their latest "Gun Of The Month."
They also will do a beautiful "BobTail" conversion on your pistol for $70.00
That IS a good price!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Gemini's work is awesome and Marc is a very nice guy.

Here is a photo of two Rugers done by Gemini. One is mine, one was a loaner that is Marc's own gun.

My cylinder is with Gemini right now, having it cut for moonclips!

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DDGator

They are VERY VERY Nice! Thanks for posting the photo.
Two Fantastic Rugers in the SAME photo! :biggrin: BEAUTIFUL!
I really appreciate seeing the handi~work of Truly Gifted and Talented People that take a ton of pride in the work that they put out.
That is true of the custom holster makers & the gunsmiths, engravers, grip~makers, & the metal refinishers.
In short...ANYBODY that does amazingly beautiful work on firearms.
Thanks for adding those photos! :smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Duane - just a small Q - in the top SP (your one?) - I don't think it's just the pic angle either but - the ejector rod looks way outa parallel with barrel!!?

I know they rattle - mine does but - what's up with this one?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Chris,

The top one is mine. I am not sure. Never noticed that -- might be a bit of an illusion. I would check it, but its in pieces right now with the cylinder up at Gemini. It works great, so there isn't a problem. Not sure what that photo is showing.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hopefully illusion but odd!!

Hope you get the cyl back soon anyways - nothing worse than having a gun ''gone'' and not at home - just as bad maybe to have some of it at home and a critical part elsewhere! :biggrin:.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts