Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While watching television this morning, I listened to George Clooney state, "Fear should not erode civil rights."

I wonder if ol' George should take a long, hard look at his position on his own fear of us armed underlings and the guaranteed civil right to keep and bear arms.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
It's amazing what people will say to get "points" and really don't mean it or don't understand what they are saying. I don't know about Clooney's political affiliations, but I could guess.

I would guess he was griping about stuff that Bush is doing and didn't bother to make the connection to what he does.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Looney Clooney

I really wish we could take these bozos and just leave them in their best roles. I loved Clooney in Peacemaker.

Make no mistake, Looney is a member of the Hollywood elite along with the Baldwin brothers and Stallone who believe that guns and gunowners are inherently evil. Stallone is a gun grabber. He advocates registration first, then outright confiscation. So do the others. Painting them as simply "liberal" doesn't quite nail it.

·
Registered
529 Posts
George Clooney actually lives by his beloved liberal mantra:

"Do as I say, not as I do"

What a looooooser.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Hollywood's celluloid intellectual George Clooney is a sanctimonious ass - He should stay in Botox town and leave political musings to those with common sense.

·
Registered
835 Posts
The more I hear about Hollyweird leftists, the less interested I am in their political opinions. What, exactly, qualifies George Clueless for a national platform from which to spew his political views? I was unaware that they taught political science at theatrical schools.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts