Defensive Carry banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Swiss Army Knife, after 20 years of dedicated service, is about to collapse. I have seen this coming and gave a lot of thought about either getting a new one or just go with a multi-tool. Since it seems that my house is invaded with hungry ghosts that mysteriosly eat all our groceries, I was forced to go to the local Super WallyWorld this morning. On impulse I went by the "sports" section to see if they had anything and I ended up selecting the Gerber 400 Compact Sport Multi-Plier. It was priced at $39
(My apologies, I know the pics are lousy)

It is just over 4 inches long folded and 5 1/2 extended. The pliers extend at the flick of a wrist, but only after you oil the darn thing:biggrin2:
It comes with a 2 1/2 inch blade (half smooth, half serrated), philips screwdriver, 3 different flat screwdrivers and the obligatory can/bottle opener.

The very unenthusiastic WallyWorld employee let me keep it to check it out after I bought the rest of the groceries. When I got to the register, the first item was, of course, the Gerber and it scanned at $20!!!!:banana:
Let's hope it last 20 years.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Sounds like a great deal on the price mix up, its kinda like your own little way of sticking it to the man! By the way good looking knife.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts