Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is pretty gruesome. Doesn't appear as though anyone attempted to intervene. Can't believe people just stood there and shot video when there were "dozens" of people nearby. Heck, they could have thrown rocks at the guy....

German City Rocked After Kazakh Man Hacked to Death by Syrian Migrant in Broad Daylight

A local news bureau reported “shock” in the German city of Stuttgart after a 36-year-old man was hacked to death with what appeared to be a katana-type sword in the middle of the street on Wednesday afternoon.

The attack took place in front of dozens of witnesses and was filmed by passers-by on mobile phones from multiple angles, and saw a man, a 36-year old German resident of Kazakhstan origin, lying on the floor and being repeatedly hacked at and stabbed with a sword, reports German newspaper Bild.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/08/01/germany-kazakh-man-hacked-death-syrian-migrant-broad-daylight/

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Being cut up with Sword in the street! Cars and SUVs in Street. 1-ton battering Ram! CRUNCH.
You might have to navigate around the Film Crew!!

Happened here? No question of legality. 147g 9mm! Get to me, after the first torso strike, but not the last? Hardly.

Me not speaking, no "drop the Sword, stop hacking" non of the above. Front sight, press. Both eyes open, trigger control.

Now scan for further threats. As I use a blue tooth earpiece. Call 911. Second call. My paid Insurance Lawyer! USCCA

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
This is pretty gruesome. Doesn't appear as though anyone attempted to intervene. Can't believe people just stood there and shot video when there were "dozens" of people nearby. Heck, they could have thrown rocks at the guy....
The article does say it was a Kazakh man, not a German. Maybe they are just tired of their refugee migrants(Invaders) and do not care.

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
It is no wonder to me that Germans have become meek and docile. After all, they got their dander up TWICE and each time it cost them dearly. Maybe they are just too timid now. After all, this is what they got for following old Adolph:

post-wwii-the-marshall-plan-13-638.jpg

·
Registered
279 Posts
Not surprised. The same basic thing happened in London when that soldier was be-headed in broad daylight by a migrant a couple years ago. Honestly, that would probably be the same reaction in a major US city.

However, the German populace in particular has been trained from birth to be passive, self-loathing, subjects of the state for the last 70 odd years in a way that puts even Britain, Sweden and Canada to shame.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Friend lives in London and she said it's all knives, blunt instruments, and acid there. People throw acid in your face then rob you. She was accosted on a scooter but got away.

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
A savage sword attack did not shock me. After all you cannot legislate savagery out of a savage person. The onlooker apathy also did not shock me. All across Europe the people have been indoctrinated that violence is not a suitable response for citizens, and that the police must handle violent crime. Passivity is the norm and therefore you defend your self by running and you defend others by making a video that can maybe used to catch the perp, or will make a good facebook post so the person can explain the horror of it all.

It amazes me that WWII provided all the proof needed to show that a passive citizenry pays the ineveitable price for doing nothing. Germans could have stopped the Nazis early on, and Italians could have stopped the Facists early on. Passivity ed to the destruction of Europe. A lesson never leanred. Sad indeed.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
With no gun etc available who is going to step up to disarm a man sword

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
From the article:

The migrant allegedly responsible for the attack had previously been hailed as an example of successful migrant integration into European society

·
Premium Member
33,908 Posts
With no gun etc available who is going to step up to disarm a man sword
Disarm him? Nah, just stop him.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,908 Posts
My Chevy Silverado would be my first choice. Metal trash cans, shopping carts, or, if all else fails, get inside the arc for the takedown.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
My Chevy Silverado would be my first choice. Metal trash cans, shopping carts, or, if all else fails, get inside the arc for the takedown.
Ok Mike

Reactions: MMinSC
1 - 20 of 78 Posts