Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at the QT down the street and maybe, if you are lucky the next page will load by the time you get back. Hate to be a whiner and all, especially being new to the forum, but this site is painfully slow. It is not my machine, nor my connection. Every other Vbullitenbased forum I go to (about 6 others) load just fine and zip right along. Seems to be running a bit faster this morning, but last night was so bad I just stopped using the site.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Seems to run pretty good for me from my office. Accessing the site (actually surfing to the URL) does seem to take longer than normal to open the page but nothing too unbearable.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Normally the site is fine, but it was quite slow last night, perhaps running maintence?

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Usually the site runs fine for me. Once in a while, maybe once a month, it's painfully slow, but not often

·
Registered
792 Posts
My work computer is a pile of poo-poo,.. and it works ok with this site, and my laptop works WAY better,.. But the point is, if I can get on with my work computer, it isn't the site,.. :)

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
The host was performing server maintenance last night. I hope you enjoyed your cup of coffee.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.