1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,040 Posts
We'll see. I think she's smarter than Epstein. I still think she may have a secret deal with the dangerous people she could testify against. She is going to have "inconvenient memory" with Clinton, Prince Andrew and a few others. She will take a lot of others down who can't get to her in exchange for a plea deal. The important people will make sure when she gets out, she retires comfortably.

·
Premium Member
5,221 Posts
We'll see. I think she's smarter than Epstein. I still think she may have a secret deal with the dangerous people she could testify against. She is going to have "inconvenient memory" with Clinton, Prince Andrew and a few others. She will take a lot of others down who can't get to her in exchange for a plea deal. The important people will make sure when she gets out, she retires comfortably.
Yeah, but why take the chance with her when the stakes are so high.

·
Premium Member
4,855 Posts
Not likely. She’ll slip and drown in the toilet.

·
Registered
9,040 Posts
Yeah, but why take the chance with her when the stakes are so high.
  • Because she is smart enough to have hidden some "insurance evidence" in case she is killed and they know it.
  • Because two suicides in the same case would cause a crap-storm.
  • Because just because she if off suicide watch, jail officials know it will totally be their butts if something like that happens.
  • Because I think the dark forces would believe they could trust her because she is as evil as they are. Epstein was just a rich horn dog with no morals.

·
Premium Member
5,221 Posts
  • Because she is smart enough to have hidden some "insurance evidence" in case she is killed and they know it.
  • Because two suicides in the same case would cause a crap-storm.
  • Because just because she if off suicide watch, jail officials know it will totally be their butts if something like that happens.
  • Because I think the dark forces would believe they could trust her because she is as evil as they are. Epstein was just a rich horn dog with no morals.
While I don't disagree with you, I offer this:

1. She may have insurance but she may plan to offer it all up to the DA for a "deal". There's also the possibility that she has nothing they haven't already had access to.
2. There was already a crap storm when Epistein turned up dead. This would be just one more crap storm leading nowhere...like Epistein's death.
3. They would find a way out of it...they did the first time, they can do it again. Besides, they'd have to prove the guards conspired...maybe they just fell asleep again?
4. The dark forces better watch their back...evil isn't usually loyal.

·
Registered
9,040 Posts
While I don't disagree with you, I offer this:

1. She may have insurance but she may plan to offer it all up to the DA for a "deal". There's also the possibility that she has nothing they haven't already had access to.
2. There was already a crap storm when Epistein turned up dead. This would be just one more crap storm leading nowhere...like Epistein's death.
3. They would find a way out of it...they did the first time, they can do it again. Besides, they'd have to prove the guards conspired...maybe they just fell asleep again?
4. The dark forces better watch their back...evil isn't usually loyal.
Also good points. I guess we will see. Another possibility is the important people are not able to get to her despite their wanting to and she actually does take a bunch of people down. Who knows, maybe taking her off suicide watch is LE baiting a trap. Time will tell.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Covid 19 in 3...2....1.....

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I wonder what the odds are for her in Vegas?
No new figures since last month. Surely there will be an update!

The other online betting option, also "stalled" 7-7-20
Give it a few weeks, for the people in charge of her "safety"! (a loosely used term)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
If I were her, whatever I knew would go to the grave with me. A few years in prison is far better than being suicided.
Respectfully, I do not agree.
If the dark forces can suicide her before she comes clean w some recollections and accusations, they will, right?

Her best chance of survival is to blab everything then hope for witness protection.

I'm not an expert, just my opinions.

·
Registered
835 Posts
What she needs to do is tranfer out of fed pen and get put on pc in a county jail in upstate NY close to the city. Sheriff's have far more clout and better ways of protecting a pc or hands off inmate.

·
Premium Member
4,806 Posts
Not sure if she has any clout that will keep her out of jail.
I thought that when they raided Epstein's place in NYC they took out lots of evidence.
Does she just have copies of what they already have?
The elite class around the world will cover this up as they always do. She will be hung out to dry

·
Registered
339 Posts
She has cut a deal. No need to be deaded now, she has told somebody what they want to hear. Did she tell the truth? Probably not, either fabrications or hedging on the facts that would shine a bad light on certain public figures.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I think she's alive right now because her story is in writing and copies stored in different places. Shutting her up now will only bring out the truth much too early. She's smart, and her forgetfulness can be bought for the right price, and there are probably lots of worried rich folks willing to fork over the cash. Now at some future date she might get popped, but that's just business.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts