Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from the Cincy area!

This forum has been a great source of information for me and I hope I am able to provide info for others.

A little about me: I'm originally from Central Indiana (which will always be near to my heart). Most of my family members are gun-totin' Hoosiers. I have just gotten into handgun shooting within the last 4-5 years. I am currently awaiting my CCW in the mail and I'm still looking for a good EDC.

:wave:CSL

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Welcome from So Cal!

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee.......the "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!"

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello from the Cincy area!

This forum has been a great source of information for me and I hope I am able to provide info for others.

A little about me: I'm originally from Central Indiana (which will always be near to my heart). Most of my family members are gun-totin' Hoosiers. I have just gotten into handgun shooting within the last 4-5 years. I am currently awaiting my CCW in the mail and I'm still looking for a good EDC.

:wave:CSL

Welcome from the Great Commonwealth of PA! This forum has a wealth of information and a long list of members who are willing to help or give information.
Any idea on the caliber size, or action you are going to be looking at for your EDC?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any idea on the caliber size, or action you are going to be looking at for your EDC?
At this point I am thinking about a snubbie .38 special or .357. The reason I am leaning toward a revolver is so it can double as a wife-friendly home defense gun when I have to travel for work. I figure I'll just carry my full size 9mm and leave the snubbie at home. I would love to have more guns to fit more niches, but for now my budget mandates otherwise.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Greetings from he Gulf Coast :)

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Welcome from WA state.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio.:wave: I'm also originally from Indiana, and still have some relatives back in the Logansport and Rochester areas. I grew up in Gary and left after I graduated from high school in 1960.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts