Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is messed up. Wonder who is behind this? Sept 20-27, tried to copy and paste but it’s too big so link included. They (whomever they are) are encouraging ppl to strike all over the world.

https://globalclimatestrike.net/start/

edited; just saw the list of ppl that are starting this, it’s the usual offenders with Change dot org and CARE , two of a list of anti American groups.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
700 Posts
Any more I just agree with them and tell them I believe in global warming, then I quote 2Pe 3:10...nobody ever wants to talk to me much after that.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Our last few winters have been really nice, so we're all for global warming. In fact, I'm worried it'll go the other way and start cooling down again. I think just to make sure and do my part, I'm gonna go out and drive my old Jeep around some, then come back and cook a nice big fat juicy steak on my old charcoal grill. I'll dump so many BTU's into the atmosphere tonight that it'll show up on satellite.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Never heard of it and probably wouldn’t have if it wasn’t brought up here. Wish I could help or strike or whatever but on the 20th I’m at the movies watching the new Rambo movie or Downton Abbey still haven’t made up my mind yet.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Our last few winters have been really nice, so we're all for global warming. In fact, I'm worried it'll go the other way and start cooling down again. I think just to make sure and do my part, I'm gonna go out and drive my old Jeep around some, then come back and cook a nice big fat juicy steak on my old charcoal grill. I'll dump so many BTU's into the atmosphere tonight that it'll show up on satellite.
I TRIED to get my wonderful husband to possibly retiring in the upper, I love snow and lots of it. He said no way, the gun laws up that way ran him off. The year we spend north of Greenbay in WI was one of the best years of my life, snow, Christmas trees to the sky, best food I’ve ever eaten!

He doesn’t like those laws where you have to register family guns and stuff like that can’t say I blame him. Beautiful area!

·
Registered
827 Posts
1. Go to the link that Sister has provided in Post #1.
2. Look on the page where the countries of the world are listed.
3. Click on either Cuba, North Korea, or Venezuela, to see what's being done there.
4. Laugh long and loud.

In order to join the Global Climate Strike, first you have to live in a free country.
So it's not gonna be very "global," is it?

·
Registered
8,092 Posts
Sept. 20th? I can't make it. I will be too tired from the day before: Sept. 19 "International Talk Like a Pirate Day" (ITLAPD). Really, I'm not kidding. Long John Silvers restaurants and Krispy Kreme donuts offer discounts if you order talking like a pirate. Some cities have ITLAPD parties. It's a big day for me.

Disclaimer: It is all in good fun. It does not celebrate real, murdering pirates. It celebrates stereotypical movie pirates. Arghhhh!

More fun on ITLAPD! ? International Talk Like A Pirate Day

·
Premium Member
6,173 Posts
Winters where I live could be a few degrees warmer. I am all for global warming.
Our last few winters have been really nice, so we're all for global warming...
I saw a while back that they'd had a big Global Warming conference in Siberia. The consensus was that they're all for it!

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
I’m may be ill that day.....National Cheeseburger Day is the 18th and I plan to be over-served.....

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Don't forget.....19 September is "National Talk Like A Pirate Day!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRR, MATEY!!!!!!

·
Registered
33,960 Posts
Winters where I live could be a few degrees warmer. I am all for global warming.
It noticeable here in S. FL too. My A/C runs 2-3 days less each winter now.

Reactions: msgt/ret

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
3. Click on either Cuba, North Korea, or Venezuela, to see what's being done there.
4. Laugh long and loud.

In order to join the Global Climate Strike, first you have to live in a free country.
I had the same thought! When I opened Venezuela there were no protests planned! I guess its so good in those country's no one wants to complain! DR

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You are correct! It’s pitiful for the climate folks but did give us a list of people/businesses that are in that mind set, most already known but then again not all.

Even here in the US, other than the usual liberal criminals states I really didn’t see much going on. They will prolly have to depend on the lying media to make it look like something happened.....and somebody did something :icon_neutral:

4. Laugh long and loud.

Reactions: M1911A1
1 - 19 of 19 Posts