Defensive Carry banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a like new G 17 4th gen 9mm with newly installed Trijicon hi vis 139.00. An a HBE never worn Iwb burnished cordovan leather very nice was 175.00 an the glock light 99.00 all for 650.00 + 20.00 shipping Gun accessory
Camera accessory Everyday carry

·
Registered
439 Posts
Have no idea why the pics are upside down

Sometimes when pics are taken with a phone camera this happens.

Excellent price for everything. If I had the cash I would be jumping on this deal for sure.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Giving it a bump to keep it front and center. This is a GREAT DEAL, I just purchased another Gen4 G17 yesterday and paid $552.75 just for the pistol and 1 box of Remington Golden Sabers! Folks, someone needs to take this one home!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
39,431 Posts
Giving it a bump to keep it front and center. This is a GREAT DEAL, I just purchased another Gen4 G17 yesterday and paid $552.75 just for the pistol and 1 box of Remington Golden Sabers! Folks, someone needs to take this one home!!!!!!!
You did well, considering what I have been seeing them go for lately. One big-box retailer is asking that price for a police trade.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
You did well, considering what I have been seeing them go for lately. One big-box retailer is asking that price for a police trade.
Ouch! I forgot to mention this was on the Blue Label Program that Glock offers. Still, this is a good deal that Easy8 is putting out there.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I bought a non-LEO blue label Gen4 19 last fall for $425 before tax. The world has definitely changed.
Wow, it really has. Just so happens when I was there the G17 I picked up was the last in stock. I asked the salesman (who I have known for a long while) when Glock might send another shipment of them. He just snickered and said "We don't know, they call us the day before they ship to let us know some are coming. It could be weeks, depending on what they are geared to produce." So I am taking it that Glock is still trying to fulfill backlog orders. That's another reason I think this is a good deal.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I bought a non-LEO blue label Gen4 19 last fall for $425 before tax. The world has definitely changed.
Wow is right. My Blue Label Gen 4 G17 was $419 plus tax in May of last year. Last month, I had my name on a Gen 4 G26, but when it came available (much, much quicker than expected...5 days later...I had expected at least a month or more), I wasn't able to buy it. It was still $419 plus tax.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Giving this one another bump so others can see it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.