Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Both have Ameriglo spartan operator sights. Orange front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
648 Posts
Good looking piece! I kinda like the white lettering on the slide. What kind of holster you gonna use for it? I have a 23 myself still looking at holster options.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
You and your wife have made excellent choices...:hand10:

·
Banned
854 Posts
Congratulations!

I've got the Battlefield Green on my G26 but I'm thinking the Grey is a little nicer. Even still, I'm partial to the standard black on my G17 and G29.

I'm curious about what battlefield the BG represents. Perhaps fighting in a bowl of pea soup or a newborn's diaper?

411556038_1.jpg

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'm not a big fan of stippling and don't think I'll ever catch on. To me, it seems to "take away" from the gun. But, I've done things to mine that people have spoken against. I say if it works for you and you like it then go for it!

Good looking pair of Glocks. Nice color

·
Registered
205 Posts
Is the Glock 19 today's 4" S&W Model 10?
...the Glock 26 today's 2" Model 10 snubbie?
...the Glock 43 today's J-frame snubbie?

A bit boring for the gun hobbyist, but practical and cost-efficient for those with a real need for them.

Reactions: G-man*

·
Registered
201 Posts
Got the new edition grey frame yesterday! It will be my new EDC. wife has the grey frame 43 as well!
. Did some custom painting on my 19. Next is undercut trigger and then stipple both!!

They look good. Before you go crazy with a soldering iron I'd start slow. To me the gen 4 has enough stippling as is but I agree that the trigger guard does need an undercut and the finger grooves removed. That makes them close to perfection

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good looking piece! I kinda like the white lettering on the slide. What kind of holster you gonna use for it? I have a 23 myself still looking at holster options.
I had a custom holster made from @made2carryholsters AIWB

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They look good. Before you go crazy with a soldering iron I'd start slow. To me the gen 4 has enough stippling as is but I agree that the trigger guard does need an undercut and the finger grooves removed. That makes them close to perfection
Yea I've got to stipple it. When I first shot one that was I was in love. It feels like to me nobody can rip it from my hand. If you know what I mean.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts