Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a two part question. I am looking at carrying one of these two in a cross breed super tuck.

#1- I have both a G21 and a G34 that I am thinking about carrying but both are a little large. Anyone carry one already? To be honest I would like to stick with the .45 if I can.

#2- I see on the cross breed website they listed this holster as fitting a 21, 17, 19 etc. If it fits a 17 it will fit a 34 I would imagine. Seems odd that the 21 would be in with that as the frame is larger????

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
I carry a 19 and a 26... I think either the 21 or 34 would be too difficult for me to carry...YMMV

On the holster, I can't help you, but many others can...

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
The G34 will actually be a longer slide than the G21, but thinner. Not familiar with the SuperTuck holsters, but generally the G21 is not compatible with the mainstream 9mm, 40S&W, 357sig pistol frames as it is wider. Now I don't know about the holster fits for the newer SF models...this may be different now. Personally, I wouldn't carry a G34 even if I had one. Those were made for competition. I would (and have carried in the past) carry a G21 or your G21. If it works for you, stick with it! 45acp is good!

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
G21 is a good carry piece. It is a bit thick for summer carry for me but I carry mine in colder weather. The G34 is not something I would carry. The lighter trigger is not what I want on a CC. The Tactical/Practical concept is for competition or high end operators.

I am with Ram Rod on the Supertuck. I do not see how the 21 and the 17 can fit in the same holster. Either the 17 will be loose or the 21 will be too tight. Hopefully some one here can answer that one for you.

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts