Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just stumbled upon this Glock 29 (10mm) to 9mm conversion barrel.

EFKFiredragon Products
4th one down from the top

and was wondering, hoping somone here may have some experience to share. I am excited about this becuase if this barrel works, and I imagine you would need 9mm mags, although not sure if they would fit in a G29, this could make the Glock 29 convertible to 5 (FIVE) Different calibers 10mm, 40sw, 357sig, 9x25dillon, 9mm!! That's incredible!!

Please let me know if anyone has some first hand experience with this, Thanks so much.

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
I just don't see how it would all come together for 9mm in the G29. Maybe I'm missing something. Give these guys a call and find out what the real scoop is and what all you'd need to change on the G29 to make it happen and let us know.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I know this is an old thread. I spoke with them and was assured that the only modification was swapping barrels. I asked about feeding issues with a G29 magazines and they said they haven't had or been notified of any issues.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EFK people are great. Although I never purchased the conversion barrel, one of the guys there called me back a few times to answer my questions and he even offered to double check by doing the swap himself and firing some rounds off and then gave me a report. They were A plus people!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts