Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did they Quit making these? Cant seem to find one been thinking of gettingone now that im starting to look forprices no find

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Maybe Class3NH can advise, as he sees so much stuff goin' in and out.

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Gunbroker?

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill have to go down ask dealer i dont really like buying sight unseen unlese it would be like from Class3nh who could look it over for me

·
Registered
862 Posts
I saw one for sale at the gunshop near my apartment.

I was looking at a glock 38 and wondering if "The question no one asked" would ever catch on? I realy hope it does.. I like the fact that the 38 is the same size as my 19.

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
Hi Bud.
I've seen a few really nice ones.....with box, spare mag etc, for around 450.00 in 95% or better condition. We sell em new for 569.95 + 20 bucks to ship to your FFL. The new ones have the sight rail, in either black or OD Green, and have the extended slide release. If you want me to keep my eyes open for one for you, I'll find one, check it all out for you, and place it on 7 day hold til I send you a pic with info. Remember the G29 I have? with the 357 Sig BBL conversion? well, it's running EXCELLENT with both calibers. It eats everything I feed it, both in 10MM and 357 Sig. I even use the G29 mags with +2 extentions for my 357 Sig conversion. NO recoil with the 357 Sig in the G29 frame. :biggrin:
I think it's a pretty good CCW, and you know I'm really not a Glock guy. All in all, I find it's a pretty good choice though. :biggrin:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Class3 Keep a eye out for me .. course who knows if i ever get buy a gun shp i might be owning one sooner than not this week i have been not near the gunstore all week kind of a bummer..

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
I'll do that for sure Bud
Take a look at the pics I posted early in the thread. The Sig BBL perfoms flawlessly, pretty accurate in my opinion. I didn't bench the gun, just shot it from a draw and placed the rounds as fast as I could. I wanted the gun to screw up, but NOPE, it wouldn't even flinch.

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
Bud White said:
It looks Sweet thinking the 10 357 and 40 barrels would make a nice platform
Yup, You can place a 40 barrel in it as well, thus, no significant recoil :biggrin:
(Slowly waving my G29 at Bud) "feel the Force Bud, you can't resist the urge to get this, with the 357 Sig or 40 Cal conversions"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts