Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 5'4" and 130 lbs, I just bought a Glock 30 and am looking for a good IWB holster. I carry at 4 o'clock and normally dress in jeans and tee shirt when not at work. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I am 5-10 140 and carried my G30 in a Sidearmor IWB. Can't recommend it enough. I am getting one for my G29 when I get it. Sidearmor is my first choice for any IWB holster.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got my G 30 about 2 months ago and love it. I did a lot of research and decided to order a hybrid IWB from crossbreed.com. I can't wait to get it. I see you are in Jax. I am in S. Fl and I think this style will be great for our hot, humid weather. Good luck in your choice.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
You cannot beat a custom job. There are many pros out there. A good number on here. Kevin @ K&D is here, Gary Brommeland, Eric Larsen @ HBE, more that I don't know. There are even a few rookies like Rhome and myself that could probably help you out. I think it all depends on how long you want to wait and what style you want.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
jarhead79 said:
You cannot beat a custom job. There are many pros out there. A good number on here. Kevin @ K&D is here, Gary Brommeland, Eric Larsen @ HBE, more that I don't know. There are even a few rookies like Rhome and myself that could probably help you out. I think it all depends on how long you want to wait and what style you want.
Hey Jarhead,
how you doing up there? have you had a chance to go visit with Eric up there and check out his shop? Think he is close to you. Bet it would be interesting.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I talked to him on the phone on Thursday, actually. I'm gonna try to get over there some time this week. Maybe I can learn something. I work within 10-15 minutes from his place. Things are pretty good.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
jarhead79 said:
I talked to him on the phone on Thursday, actually. I'm gonna try to get over there some time this week. Maybe I can learn something. I work within 10-15 minutes from his place. Things are pretty good.
cool deal! I got one (Com3) coming from him.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
287 Posts
kikr said:
The problem is that they are both appendix carry holsters, and like I said I carry at 4 oclock. Maybe I need to look at changing? Thanks for the ideas and keep them coming.
I didn't see anything about either of those holsters to prevent them from being carried at 4, or that would make them better at 2. I think it's the preferred spot for illustrations, rather than the preferred spot for carry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts