Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my Glock 30 with the factory night sights from my dealer,"Cant wait to pick it up and take it to the range" I already have a Glock 21 thats in my car or by my bed at all times:yup: looked at the model 37?

I could have saved a lot of money buying one of those, they had a used one for $450 but I have VERY large hands and the grip was just too short for me!

Plus a I had my heart set on the model 30 and really wanted night sights

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Goes without saying - we will need pics!! :smilez:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Got one and I love it. Don't carry it I use it for my range gun. It is the weekend shooter. As all Glocks go they are good shooters right out of the box. Carry the Glock 22 and 27 on duty along with the S&W Model 60. Just don't want to have to qualify with the 30 each quarter just to be able to carry it on or off duty. I qualify with too many now (2 long and 3 pistols). Firearms Instructor hates to see us CLET Teams members on Q-day.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I got my G30 about two months ago, and like it both on the range, and as a carry gun.

I got the Glock night sights as well, better deal with the gun vs. after market. The only thing that bugs me is the front night sight. It is not held in place with a screw like the Trijicon sights are. The bottom edge is bent over the slide. It should not just come out but, if you need to remove it, it will need to be replaced.
Bummer.

Just as heads up. Surprised I was, when I got my G30.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
nice how they peen that sight over............pops out real quick too..........

·
Registered
185 Posts
congrats

I have a glock 30 and love it. I can shoot better with it than I can with my glock 19 or 23. I went with the meprolite sites and they are great.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I love my 26, very accurate little gun. Not only is it a totally reliable carry peice but it also disappears in my C.T.A.C. What more could I ask for! Well it could be the same size and be in 45.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts