Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried swapping the Glock 30S's serrated trigger for a Glock 21 smooth trigger? Keep in mind, this is the new Glock 30S that just came out in January. What about an extended slide release for the Glock 30S, anyone put that in yet, if so which one works?

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I personally have never tried a trigger swap, as I have not issue with the factory ones. The extended slide release does work well. I have noted that on some holsters it can cause problems with the fit due to the extended portion protruding outward.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have put a G17 smooth trigger in both my G27 and G23 and absolutley love it. I get trigger slap real bad with the serrated triggers, the smooth ones are perfect.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I have put a G17 smooth trigger in both my G27 and G23 and absolutley love it. I get trigger slap real bad with the serrated triggers, the smooth ones are perfect.
Yep, I could definitely see that then. That would be a good modification for you.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has anyone tried swapping the Glock 30S's serrated trigger for a Glock 21 smooth trigger? Keep in mind, this is the new Glock 30S that just came out in January. What about an extended slide release for the Glock 30S, anyone put that in yet, if so which one works?
Anyone tried a G30S trigger swap yet?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE:

Well, I put in the same Glock OEM extended slide release that the G23 takes....it works and shoots perfect. I still need to swap the serrated trigger for a smooth one....anyone done this for a G30S yet??? I'm about to just pop in a G17 smooth trigger and see how it goes.

·
Registered
14,762 Posts
Never saw the need to change the trigger or slide stop. I do not like extended controls on a SD gun.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Never saw the need to change the trigger or slide stop. I do not like extended controls on a SD gun.
Okay....thanks for your opinion, however it helps me in absolutely no way. Next.....!!!!!!

All of my guns are set up the same, whether it SD, HD, IDPA...doesn't matter.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Okay....thanks for your opinion, however it helps me in absolutely no way. Next.....!!!!!!

All of my guns are set up the same, whether it SD, HD, IDPA...doesn't matter.

Sorry I do not have any info to add, but if you do it, please update us to let us know how it went. God Bless :smile:

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
To be honest if I was asking a specific question about the mechanics on a particular brand I would be posting the question on that forum like GlockTalk,I find that you may find an answer on a forum like this,but most members here have no experience beyond a routine field strip and cleaning

1 - 10 of 10 Posts