Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want this to be a new addition to the ones i already have. its light and very compact. does any one have any suggestions or comments. this gun will be used for concealed carry. does any one own this gun or know of any issues with it? all comments and suggestions are welcomed

·
Registered
268 Posts
Do you mean a Glock .40 S&W? I am not familiar with a "Glock 40", but Glock does make several pistols in .40 S&W caliber: G22, G23, G27. The G27 is the smallest of the 3. I have a G23 and like it very much. I have shot a G27 and also liked it very much. If you have no problem with the .40S&W recoil, it is a very nice gun. It would be a very nice carry gun, if you have a carry permit.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Any of the Glocks in 40S&W are great guns. All Glocks are great guns. You can't go wrong with a Glock.

Man, I'm starting to sound like RamRod...:yup:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
The Glock 23 which is the compact model is chosen by many people for concealed carry as well as the subcompact model the Glock 27.

Just about any Glock will serve you well!

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Any comments? Why yes, but it, because it will serve you well!:bier:
Easy concealability combined with dependability...a great combo.:comeandgetsome::bier:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Depending on your build, the 27 may be slightly easier to CC. I carry a 23 and it conceals just fine. There are other variables (grip, round count, etc) that you'll have to make the final call on. Rent 'em both and see what you like.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Glocks Rock! No matter what model...:yup:

I have the G23 and wouldn't trade it for anything, and never will. :hand5:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts