·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of Glock you carry? I carry a Glock 37 .45GAP.:danceban:

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Usually I carry a Glock 19 but lately been carrying the 17.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
I've added a Glock to my carry options, a G-36 I picked up used from a friend. It's easy to carry and packs a nice punch! :image035:

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
A G37?!?!?!

What, .45acp isn't expensive enough for you?!

Just kidding! Good gun. I've been interested in the .45GAP for a while, but not enough spend the $$$.

I'll stick with a 19, 21 & 36. Those cover most of my needs.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Glock 27. It's been rock solid and was my primary carry gun for years. I'm still always dreaming of a smaller single stack Glock though (Kahr size).

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
G26 or G19...

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Got a 26 and 27 . . . love them both.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I love my OD green Glock 30, 45acp

·
Super Moderator
18,131 Posts
I am not a Glock fan.

Never have been...never will be. With the ergonomics of a 2"x4 "and a look that is as ugly as sin itself, I just dont see me becoming a fan of it anytime in the near future.

However, just so that I can speak with authority when badmouthing one, I will occasionally open carry a Glock 21 with 2 other magazines. I'll even let people see me wear it, just so I can not be accused of not knowing what I speak of when trashing them. I only do this in the interest of fairness and objectivity.:image035:

Yes... it is hard at times and it is a sacrifice, but all of us Moderators have been known to go the extra mile to keep things moving along and because we love firearms in general. Its a dirty,nasty and sometimes dangerous job, but someone has got to do it.:scruntiny:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Mainly the G27, some times the G30 and once in a while the G23.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
G23

1 - 20 of 126 Posts