Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I buy the G43 Talo with Ameriglo sights or buy the base G43 and put the money on better Trijicon HD (orange) sights or any other sight system?
I'm not sure if the extra 30.00 for the Talo is worth the expense when options exist.

What sights would you place on your G43?

·
Registered
10,710 Posts
No experience with the Ameriglo sights, but my wife has Trijicon HDs on her 43 and I have them on my G19. They are awesome.

·
Registered
598 Posts
The tritium capsules in my Ameriglo night sights are manufactured by Trijicon.

Should I buy the G43 Talo with Ameriglo sights or buy the base G43 and put the money on better Trijicon HD (orange) sights or any other sight system?
I'm not sure if the extra 30.00 for the Talo is worth the expense when options exist.

What sights would you place on your G43?

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
For thirty dollars difference, I would get the Talo w/Ameriglo. You will be out a lot more making an aftermarket NS purchase. I have a XS Big Dot on my G43 and I paid a lot more than $30.

·
Registered
714 Posts
The NS on the Talo look a lot like the Ameriglo UC sights(GL-351 & GL352). They run about $70-$75 bucks on Amazon. If you like that particular sight I'd go with the Talo.

·
Registered
311 Posts

If you can get this for only $30 more I'd go for it. I have XS big dots on my g43 they cost twice that difference.
I have the ameriglos on my G30SF and I really like the orange dayglo on the front. The only downside was having to break the sharp corners.

·
Registered
214 Posts
My favorite combat night sights for glocks are the Ameriglo CAP sights, but I also like the Ameriglo sights that come on the talo version. They are basically the same thing as the Trijicon HD's, but the HD's have a sharp rearward angle on the rear sight that can catch in a pocket if you decide to pocket carry.

·
Registered
789 Posts

If you can get this for only $30 more I'd go for it. I have XS big dots on my g43 they cost twice that difference.
I have the ameriglos on my G30SF and I really like the orange dayglo on the front. The only downside was having to break the sharp corners.
I like the way they finally have a u-notch in the rear. Never could figure out why they thought a round front outline would settle naturally in a square notch rear (on previous setups like the Hack sights). So much easier to shoot setups like this, sight acquisition and follow-up shots much easier IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts