Defensive Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Appears production and deliveries are catching up with the demand. Just left a small shop in Lake Park Fl. that had just received at least 30 9mm & 40cal 30 round Glock mags, and I don't own a Glock.

·
Registered
407 Posts
dang i woulda love to get more for my 23 and 21. i found a shop here in my town that had 6 23 mags and 2 21 mags, i bought em all over the period of 3 weeks, no one else way buying em so i bought em all

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Several tables at the gun show this past weekend had O.E.M. G-mag`z of all kind. They were back to reasonable pricing too. $35. to $45. for standard issue`s and $55. to $75. for the 32-r 9mm.

FINALLY . . . . the prices are starting to fall; back to reality. Even the elusive P-mags were down from the $90. range to an average of $25-bucks. Now it`s time for ammo to follow suit.

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
I stopped by an Academy this afternoon, they had full capacity (17 and 13 round) OEM mags for a G17 and G23 on the shelf in decent quantities. They also had mags for Ruger LCPs and 1911s.

I bought 2 G23 mags to use in my G27.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.