Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick heads up for Glock owners in DFW and any other areas with Academy Sports locations, I went to the second one in three days and although ammo was nonexistent, they had a plentiful supply of Glock full capacity magazines in 9mm, .40. and .45 for $29.99 across the board. Not bargain basement prices, but not gouged either. At both stores, they each had probably 50 total on the shelves. Just wanted to share, got 2 G23 mags for my 27 myself. One last thing, they are were non Gen4 mags, so unless you're a lefty Gen4 owner with the release swapped over then they will work just fine.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Before the crazyness, I believe that is what they were going for there. At least they are consistant.

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the heads up. Before the crazyness, I believe that is what they were going for there. At least they are consistant.
Yea that is what I remember the pricing being as well. I give credit to both Walmart and Academy, they haven't changed their prices on ammo at all. They have kept price consistent, and if you can actually find them with what you want in stock they sell it just like they did a year ago except for the quantity limits. Amazingly, some rifle ammo (hunting calibers like .243 and 7mm not MSR calibers) were actually on sale and marked as such.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts