Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a GLOCK 19 and 26 both Gen3 pistols. Looking to build both an emergency parts stash(that remains untouched) and a regular parts kit for my two 9mm Glocks. What should I have in each. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
Recoil Assemby
Extractor Assembly
Fire Control Group

-----------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
All the above + a couple of trigger return springs, and if you stick with the plastic sights a couple of extra sets.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Yeah, here lately, I've been stocking heavily on spare parts. They'll never get our guns, but they damn sure can dry up our resupply lines. Spare parts, ammo, and reloading components have been high on my investment portfolio lately !!!! We may very well have to keep what we already have running for a while!

Reactions: 5lima30ret and OD*

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Striker spring cups.
These are a MUST if you take your gun apart. Lose one and the gun is worthless (and they are easy to lose!)

Reactions: OD* and nlyric

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
The wonderful thing is that glock spare parts are cheap. Just buy a spring kit for about $20 bucks and an ejector, extractor, striker cups, and whatever other parts you think you might need and call it good! As others have said, magazines are going to probably wear out the soonest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts