Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local sheriffs department has experienced a large number of striker erosion problems with their service weapons. This problem has been reported by private Glock owners but was blamed on the ammo being used according to Glock. This problem continued until Sheriff Bradshaw made Glock aware of his problem. Note: Several local departments switched from Glock to the S&W M&P 40 in recent years but gave no reason for the change.

Florida Sheriff's Office Reports Problems with Glock Service Pistols (VIDEO) - Guns.com

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I must admit I'm sort of an anti Glock guy just because I think many Glock owner's and horn tooters that simple jump on the band wagon and toot away.

That being said, I would love to know at what point these issues appear. 4-8k rounds or 60-70k rounds? I'm not LE so I have no clue how much they shoot.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
631 Posts
That being said, I would love to know at what point these issues appear. 4-8k rounds or 60-70k rounds? I'm not LE so I have no clue how much they shoot.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Good point, Im sure its in the 60-70k range if i had to guess. How many other police depts are using Glocks around the world and how many have reported this to be an issue? :scratchchin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.