Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video is all you need for your Glock vs. XD needs.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Haha, that's great.

In a low light handgun class I took last weekend, there were 6 Glocks, 2 XDs and 2 M&Ps. The XDs were the only guns to have issues and not run 100%. Same thing in the class I took before that, but different shooters then. I think a good part of the reason is that the XD has taken over the Glock as the "first gun" recommendation in the last few years I think. You can't ask someone what gun to get without someone saying XD. Many of these shooters aren't as experienced and therefore will tend to have more issues with their guns. YMMV.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Greatest video ever made ROFL especially the part about the safetys

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
There is another one out there by the same guy dealing with Hi Points and its a real hoot. I have seen it but cannot find it agian, its even funnier than this one. I will keep looking and post if I find it.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Funny stuff. My favorite quotes: "You couldn't get a clue if it were clue mating season and you were standing in a field of clues, smeared clue must on yourself and did the clue mating dance" " I hope you die in a fire":haha::rofl:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Personally it's a matter of one's choice---I bought the XD9 and have never experienced an "issue" save the first time I used the new mags.It has never given feed nor ejection problems, my only problem is the strength of the recoil spring makes it tougher for me to handle the slide. But that's my issue and not the gun. I was attracted to the Glocks with their years of experience and testing, the XD however is IMHO complete with all the safety features found on a 1911---standard slide safety, grip safety, interlock safety and trigger safety---not available on the Glock as far as I know.If you try to holster with your finger on the trigger regardless of the gun, you will shoot yourself in the leg or foot or both. :drillsergeant: "Doc"

·
Registered
31 Posts
New here!

I own and carry an XD 40 sub, and never had an issue with it. I think its a preference issue myself. The Glock grip doesn't appeal to me but the XD did and the XD's safety features sold me as well.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
That was hysterical. The fart about the Hi Points was classic.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
That was great. Thanks for sharing
Mike

·
Premium Member
3,245 Posts
That was funny, especially at the end.

My XD has been practically flawless.

But then again, I've never had a malfunction with a Glock.*

*I've never owned one, either.