Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Nothing a little belt sander and duct tape couldn't fix.
Btw, my attack cats never chew on my pistols. They have been known to nap on em though.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Had a friend call a few weeks ago....all excited and talking fast......he said "I know you are a big S&W and Ruger fan but I just got my new Glock 30s I'm gonna stop by and show it to you"......

I said..."I've seen it...it's black and square and weighs about 2 lbs loaded right?".....

He said a dirty word and hung up........

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
:eek:t: My friends don't use "dirty" words. When they decide to use pointed-language, they're cleanly, clearly, comPLETELY...NASTY! :biggrin2:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
lol...never seen anything like that but I agree with the belt sander/duct tape reply...
but instead of duct tape, maybe a grip wrap of some kind. Or maybe Glock will replace
the lower unit for you...worth a try anyway.
Tell 'em it was a poodle and maybe they'll send you a new lower from the embarrassment of it.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Just another reason why I'd rather see the SLIDE serialized. If it were? Frames would cost...~$50. :image035:

·
Premium Member
39,023 Posts
Just another reason why I'd rather see the SLIDE serialized. If it were? Frames would cost...~$50. :image035:
You could probably get the one pictured in the OP for fifty bucks, unless he plans on returning it under warranty.

Reactions: ghost tracker
1 - 20 of 34 Posts