Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just scored 1,500 rounds of .22LR using gunbot.com! :danceban:

You can set your price per round threshold and then an alarm will sound if it finds it at that price or lower.

After shipping, it came to 9 cents per round. Not too bad. It will hold me over until all this craziness ends.

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
I remember when I would buck at 0.04 cents a round. And that was several months ago....

*sigh*

Reactions: mano3

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
In the current climate of fear that's not too terrible a deal.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just scored 1,500 rounds of .22LR using gunbot.com! :danceban:

You can set your price per round threshold and then an alarm will sound if it finds it at that price or lower.

After shipping, it came to 9 cents per round. Not too bad. It will hold me over until all this craziness ends.
Typing in "www.gunbot.com" brings up an offer to buy the domain from several sources. Make sure to use gunbot.net!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have been looking for some heavy 10mm and am still waiting on order with doubletap for over a month, but gunbot came through an hour ago with a place that had some buffalo bore in stock. I like it, especially the price per round.

·
Super Moderator
18,255 Posts
I remember when I would buck at 0.04 cents a round. And that was several months ago....

*sigh*
I know giving away my age but I remember .22 shorts at $0.39 a box of 50 and .22 LR at $0.69 a box of 50.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I know giving away my age but I remember .22 shorts at $0.39 a box of 50 and .22 LR at $0.69 a box of 50.
Renting a two bedroom apartment in my soon to be ex-hometown easily runs $2,000 per month...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
No comment. Thanks OP for putting this up. but, as I have said before.......... I have not bought crap / nada/ nothing at these prices (because I had my stuff already).

When the free market drives the prices down................ :) Boyaah!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts