Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy called a few days ago in need of raising some quick cash, he had a 1988 Ultimate Finish Colt Government he wanted to sell, I happily gave him the $500 asking price for the gun, three mags, a box of "Silvertips," a Galco belt (which I might get around my thigh ;-) and Hi-Ride holster, a Gordon Davis "Security" (Summer Special), the box and all papers, including the warranty card. He dropped it off this afternoon, looks like the Sig 220 will stay in lay-awake a few weeks longer (quite a few).

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Say after me - ''I OD have sinned"!! :18:

Not only have you bought another gun before the 220 is home and dry but - you have achieved something of a steal. :rolleyes:

That is super nice (whole package) and - OK - you are forgiven - some things just have to be done :wink: I am showing a hint of green about my gills! :smilez:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
I can't say what my first thought was, but congrats on teh sweet deal. Only time I ever find a killer deal is when I have aready spent the $$.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Very nice package deal for the price!

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
So tell me...do you have guilt about the purchase price? You should. But not for that long. Enjoy the new toy.

·
Administrator
143,576 Posts
Congrats OD

OD adds a very fine pistola to his collection.
Wow! Great condition.
Hope it turns out to be a reliable shooter for you.
If it shoots as good as it looks then you absolutely stole it! :biggrin2:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Great deal on the package, and that Colt looks awesome. Is it a polished stainless or nickel finish? Congrats!

·
Registered
813 Posts
I'm blinded by the finish...nice steal...any pics of the holsters?:congrats:

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks fellas, I appreciate it.

Chris,
I have started the Hail Mary's and John Browning's. :wink:

QK,
The owner and I have been friends for years, so I know the weapon, dead nuts reliable. :hand10:

Duck,
It is polished stainless, I wanted to buy a Ultimate Python when they were introduced, really wish I would have after seeing this;
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?item=44015538

Rock,
Thanks amigo.

Bruce,
I would love to hear your first thoughts. :image035:

Thanks Bud,
I do still plan on getting the 220, just not as soon as I had hoped. :tongue:

exposurecontrol,
Thanks pal. :wink:

CopperKnight,
No sir, no guilt whatsoever. Better do an extra Hail John eh? :wink:

Delta,
I sold my first one like a dummy, I think I'll keep this one. I'll keep you in mind though. :image035:

WJP9,
Leather goodies that came w/ the Gubmint.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
OD said:
Bruce,
I would love to hear your first thoughts. :image035:
It went something like this
WHAT??????? That lucky SOB, F%@k, why can't I ever come across a deal like that. F, F, F.
Yep thats about what I first said when I read your post. :yup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts