Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guessing most of you have seen this and since I'm kind of new here it may have been mentioned before. In case you haven't seen it here is a good article on gun violence and how CC's may be helping to curb it a little.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Thanks. I hadn't seen it before. Proud to see that it can be demonstrated that CCers are a benefit to society. Will wait ( but not hold my breath ) for that to be reported on the evening news. What is really amusing ( and also not publicly touted ) is that a CDC report ordered by President Obama reached the conclusion that citizens with AR15s are also a good thing. Bet that ruined O's breakfast ( don't remember him mentioning it either ). If it doesn't support the agenda, suppress it; truth be damned.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Anti 2A organizations know the facts don’t support their position. They don’t care. They also know they have a complicit media who will use every emotional lever possible even when contrary to evidence and facts.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Good article. Thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
It is a great article. Unfortunately the people who will agree with it already believe everything it says. The people who need to be convinced will not believe anything it says.

The biggest failure of the gun rights movement is that it persists in thinking it is in an argument about facts and logic. If we were in a factual, logical debate, this article would solve the whole problem...done.

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Thanks for sharing this article, cdlwindnut. It's good to know the truth about where we stand factually rather than rhetorically.

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Why? Why? Why are you posting this article? The Anti's, Liberals and Democrats do not care about facts, truths, etc. They only care about emotions and feelings. Look at Seattle. The city counsel is about to cut the police budget by 50%, resulting in a large lay-off of police officers to smooth over community relations with BLM. How many crimes will now go unreported?

The people of Seattle deserve the policies they get from the leaders they elect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts